- Non-Touch Operation - Strip analysis begins automatically when placed on instrument. No further input or action is needed.
- 128 x 128 Pixel Graphic Display Results for all 10 parameters are clearly and conveniently displayed on one screen. Abnormal results are clearly marked.
- Touch-Screen - Easy to use touch screen operation. All functions can easily be accessed with a touch of the screen. An optional external keyboard can be connected to allow convenient input of patient names.
- Interface Options -The instrument includes both USB and RS232 interfaces. It can easily be connected to existing Laboratory Information Systems and also to PCs using Accustrip URS Result Control Software.
- Small Footprint Small footprint of only 8" (D) x 6" (W) x 3" (H) enhances portability of device. Combined with option for battery operation, this is the ideal instrument for near-patient testing.
- Both Power Battery and External Power Options -The instrument can be powered using a 110/240V autoswith mains adaptor. Optional battery operation allows the instrument to be used wherever it is needed
- Memory for 200 Measurements - Up to 200 measurements can be restored in reader. Using internal software functions, positive readings can be filtered and easily identified, enabling further diagnosis and intervention, when necessary.
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|UA850||Accustrip URS Reader||1 Reader, including operator Manual and 110-120 volt AC power adaptor|