- Tests for Blood, Urobilinogen, Bilirubin, Protein, Nitrite, Ketone, Glucose, pH, Specific Gravity and Leukocytes
- CLIA-waived when read visually or with the Accustrip® URS Reader
- Economical • Reliable accuracy
- 100 test strips/bottle
- Catalog No. UA870
- CPT codes:
- Dipstick urinalysis (non automated): 81002 •
- Automated urinalysis (using the Accustrip® URS Reader): 81003QW
Best available protection against Vitamin C interference
Comparative data clearly shows that Accustrip® URS – 10 urine test strips have the best available protection of blood and glucose test results against Vitamin C interference. With other test strips, Vitamin C can prevent the oxidation reaction used to detect blood and glucose in urine, resulting in false negative readings. Blood and glucose results are accurately detected with Accustrip URS – 10.
High Quality Color Chart
The reaction colors on the test strip accurately match the colors on the label. This is ensured by a high quality printing process using specially mixed full colors. Other color charts often yield far less precise matches that may lead to inaccurate results. Visual results for the Accustrip® URS – 10 are clear and easy to read, resulting in consistent and reliable readings.
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|UA870||Accustrip URS-10 Urine Reagent Strips||100 Tests per bottle|